12.06.2011

Pine Mushroom Tea



Did you hear about the pine mushroom tea? I found very interesting Korean tea.
Kangwondo Yang-yang is special production localities of pine mushroom. There has pine mushroom festival in every summer. 
Here is the link of Yang-yang pine mushroom festival homepage.




Pine Mushroom is famous for a racy flavor. (I think, Especially it has a smell something like a grilled mushroom with a steak.) Because taste and incense are excellent, it's considered high-quality mushroom in Japan and Korea. It is also known as medicinally by anticancer mushroom. But, as artificial cultivation is impossible, output is few.


It's Pine Mushroom Tea. I get it to my friend who lives in Kangwondo. Cause of pine mushroom's output, pine mushroom tea runs out of stock before the end of summer. It costs almost 1000 won per one tea sack.



Tea has granular shape for maintaining incense. It dissolves easily in water.



I make a tea with water of a mug. I have never eaten Pine mushroom. Therefore I don't know it seems like original. I just feel the mushroom when we meet in BBQ restaurant. Mushroom taste, Mushroom smell. Actually I like mushroom very much, but I couldn't eat at all. It's so weird for my taste.
There are many of teas in region and countries. It's good to develop countries. In Korea, local culture business is not working well. People do not know these of festival and local products. It's sad;( If you have vacation, go to local festival and get a good products:)

No comments:

Post a Comment