12.01.2011

Existing and new instant tea in Korea



NEW T2U is organic Darjeeling black tea setting in public taste. It has amount of sugar as 30g in 400ml. It is fewer quantity compared to coke, but still many. It seems Lotte Ceylon tea.
It's too expensive almost 2000won. However Lotte Ceylon tea is better by value and taste. well, and it's Darjeeling, yes, however I can't feel just very little of Darjeeling flavor. I heard that same version of green tea is in big market. and I'll try it if I have a chance.

NEWEST Espresso Milk Tea of Golden drop series(very long name...) is newest instant milk tea. It takes making process by espresso abstraction method. Because milk and black tea are included very little, it has light taste. 
Before this product, Seven eleven produced the Afternoon black tea and Hollis produced Milk tea. However all have been discontinued. well, actually in Korea, just few of people like milk tea. many people are not used to milk tea.

Dejava is the oldest instant milk tea existing in Korea. Dried full cream milk and black tea extract are included much. 
Well many people do not like Dejava and other instant milk tea. It's totally different taste compared with other sport drink. Only few product can survive and so only few people can contact milk tea. it's kind of vicious circle. 



No comments:

Post a Comment